Transforming a 10 year old website
When Shock Paintball retained us:
- The site was built on Wix
- The booking system was difficult to configure, and
- The waiver system was difficult to use
What should a website do?
People are more likely to buy and become customers when the website shows other customers enjoying your products and services.
Customers are more likely to try your business out for the first time and refer you to their friends if they have a premium site experience worth sharing.
If customers are ready to buy, the last thing we want is for them to go through a painful checkout process. Make it fast, easy and frictionless.
Movie Teaser Video
Why would a customer choose your business over your competitors?
A movie trailer.
Why do movies have trailer videos?
Customers are more likely to buy when:
- Visualize Experience: Customers see and feel what they will get when they buy.
- Build Trust: Customers see lots of other customers having fun.
“If everyone there is having fun, I probably won’t have a bad experience!”
Increases trust in new customers deciding whether or not to enter payment details.
- Ability to collect ecommerce payments, and deposits online
- Ability to link waivers to bookings
- Ability to charge upsells
Waivers are essential to tours and activity businesses with safety risks.
Waiver system must be easy to use and robust for record keeping and privacy.
Provides customers with a clear idea of what they stand to benefit from making a booking with your business.
Here are some related projects you may also like: